Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Indian Palm Leaves Prophecy

India is the mother of spirituality. The land of the incredible, the country of thousands colors and beliefs. India is one of a kind. No, I’ve never been there but I am so attracted by her and having a mother that goes to India every year, I heard so much about it. And I want have to go, as soon as possible. The other day, I was having dinner with my mother and she got a text message: “turn on the tv on channel 2″ – so we did. There was a documentary about India, and the Palm Leaves Prophecy. Another incredible thing that happens only in India! According to the legend, 4000 years ago God himself dictated his message to a group of messengers, who wrote them on palm leaves. These leaves are still in India, especially in the Tamil Nadu region, and people go there from all over the world to know about their own destiny – yes, apparently there is a leaf for each one of us, with our story written on it. I was amazed already, but my mom said “Oh, I’ve been there! I had my leaf read. Do you want to see?” What kind of a question is that? Of course I wanted to read what the prophecy told her… And why the hell she didn’t tell me before? The palm tree readers are called “Nadi readers” and they are the only people who can interpret those ancient writings. When you go to one of these centers, they start taking your fingerprint - right thumb for men, left one for women – and according to the kind of fingerprint, they will search through a specific group of leaves. There are 108 kinds of fingerprints, with different names and features. The name of the fingerprint is on the leaf. The reader will then sit in front of you, with all the suitable leaves. Then he goes through them, asking you questions… until he finds your leaf. My mother realized the Nadi reader found her leaf when she heard the translator saying “Your name is Carla, your father’s name is Edoardo, your mother’s name is Pasqua and your husband name is Marco” – Yes, he was definitely talking about my her. And these don’t sound like common names in India.

Indian Palm Leaves Prophecy manuscript

 Indian Palm Leaves Prophecy manuscript The booklet with my mom's palm leaf transcription - ok, wrong spelling but the name is right! Are you curious to know what was written on my mother’s leaf? Well, I have the manuscript here, with the English translation too. I won’t say things too personal, but I can tell you that it’s a pretty detailed description of my mother’s life… year by year. Here are some random facts that made me believe in the prophecy: The reader knew that my mother had a son and a daughter (me and my brother), that we were not married by then (my brother got married afterwards), and that she wasn’t living with her husband anymore (right). The reader knew that I was going to have an accident last year – and it was true. I never had an accident before but I broke a vertebra last year. The reader knew that my mother works in a financial institution (she works in a bank). The reader knew that my brother was going to have problems with his wife (he got married in 2009, and is separated aready). The reader knew I graduated, and my brother didn’t. The reader knew I have some trouble getting married – LOL true! But it’s a choiceIndian Palm Leaves Prophecy manuscript. Indian Palm Leaves Prophecy manuscript The manuscript transcription of my mother's palm leaf But there is something that makes me doubt: he said my brother likes to travel and I don’t! Did he swap us for a second? Other than this, I can’t tell. They wrote about the future too, and we have to see what happens! There are good things about me so it made me feel good. It says I help other people and that I will succeed in my career without obstacles. That I will have problems with my pregnancy. Well I actually don’t want children so… I don’t worry for now! It says also personal things about deaths and diseases so I’m not writing about this here. Plus, it’s my mom’s leaf so I can’t make gossip about her! There’s of course much more about her life than mine and my brother’s, on the prophecy. Oh and I forgot to say that my mother got her leaf read in Kerala. Is everyone’s destiny written on a palm leaf, somewhere in India? How does this all work? These are questions I still can’t answer, but I admit I didn’t make too much research. I’ve been reading my mother’s booklet only for now. What do you think about this? Did you ever have your palm leaf read?

No comments:

Post a Comment